Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Look of the Day: It's That Time of Year

In my arsenal of clothes I like to have pieces that are easy to throw on and easy to mix and match. Comfy sweaters and scarfs are easy pieces to grab and still look put together. And really can you ever have enough plaid? I think not.

This outfit was perfect to run holiday errands in and stay warm. I am really excited about the gift-baskets I am making this year, but they requires lots of running around and hunting for specific items. All to make them more personal, my dear.

The scarf just made me feel so festive! I just love the Holiday Season.
IMG_0950
IMG_0952
Similar sweater, Similar Scarf, Deena and Ozzy Tread boots.
IMG_0948
Is everyone as enamored by this time as year as I am?

13 comments:

  1. Casual, comfy, and still chic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So comfy looking (my fav)... and no, lol, i'm exhausted from thanksgiving and I didn't even put my tree up on friday like normal! I want to decorate, I just need a fire under my butt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scarf is so cute! your outfit looks so comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year and your scarf suites the season to a T. I love having a few things that can mix and match, stay stylish but feel like you're in PJ's. It's a casual chic style that is sometimes really hard to pull off but you do it like a pro.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right, can't go wrong with plaid...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cozy. Love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking good girl!

    follow each other?

    xoxoninaa
    www.ninasengers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this look - casual chic + scarf for plaidtastic. The shoes/boots are great!! I am on a hunt for a reasonably priced bootie, but now that it's December it'll have to wait because it's time to be a pre-schooler and watch Christmas shows all night long when I could be internet shopping.

    This time of year is BEST!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid scarf Amber! I'm definitely starting to feel festive - we got some snow today. That plus our tree is up and decorated so it's beginning to feel a little bit more Christmas-y.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love scarves... I don't wear them much although I want to start!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wearing my red plaid scarf to death lately-it's the perfect thing for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfits! Can you do a shoe collection post? I like those boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the holidays. I love that scarf! It inspired me to wear one to work today. Different colors, but the same concept.

    ReplyDelete