Thursday, November 18, 2010

Look of the Day: The White Stripes

I like patterns and prints. Florals, plaids, and polka dots (that's Jen's favorite pattern). I love them all. But my favorite print is stripes, I'm a sucker for them I can't help it. I see them. And I want them. There's really nothing more to it then that.

I have a plethora of stripes in my closet. Stripes make me feel like I'm channeling Audrey Hepburn or a young Coco Chanel. I just love the Parisian and Nautical vibe they have. I'm crazy about stripes!

Since I have more then a handful of striped pieces I am always on the lookout for something slightly new and different. That's why when I stumbled across this dolman sleeved striped cardigan I knew it had to be mine.
Oh and these Deena and Ozzy boots from Urban may not leave my feet all season!
<span class=
Kimichi Blue Striped Dolman Cardigan from Urban {similar} mine was on sale in stores, JBrand jeggings, Deena and Ozzy tread boots from Urban Outfitters.
<span class=
Are you a print and pattern girl too? If so which ones do you go crazy for?
*Make sure to check out my latest GIVEAWAY if you haven't already*

7 comments:

  1. Love your boots. They look so much better on you than they appear on the site. I notice that they are only offered in full sizes. Do you feel that they run small or large?

    I am definitely a sucker for stripes, as well...especially when they come in either blue or grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a striped shirt similar to this...love this look on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this cardigan with the color of your top! those boots are aammaazziiiinnggg, they're so next level!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!

    Michelle- I got them in a size 7. I typically wear a 7 or 7 1/2 and these fit perfect. I sometimes will size up for uncomfortable shoes but these are super comfortable. I would get your regular size. And I would say size down if you are a half size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit and especially the pop of red against the white! I've been loving red lately. So funny we both did our stripe post today--we are so sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I am the same shoe size as you...great to have you as a reference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripes and also polka dots are my kryptonite

    ReplyDelete