Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Look of the Day: Mosquito Catcher

If someone told you your outfit resembled a mosquito net, how would you feel?

On Saturday I had an engagement party to attend. And I wanted to wear anything but typical. That's why this Millau dress from LF stores made the cut. Paired with a radical pair of Sam Eldelmen Zoyla Booties (a Marshall's find) I was pretty excited about the look. Thank you Jackie for helping me put it together!

And when I gotten asked what was up with my mosquito net, I was ecstatic.
Those are the compliments I like the best -- the ones that make people question or think about what I am wearing.

LDB? Yes. Ordinary? No.
IMG_0696
I knotted the dress to give if it some shape.
IMG_0694
It made for some cool silhouettes.
IMG_0689
A stand out pair of shoes is always necessary.
IMG_0700
What is your goal when getting dressed?

8 comments:

  1. I Loooooove those shoes!! Love love them!!!!!


    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, those shoes are fabulous!!! Loving the LBD with a twist too!

    XoXo

    http://fiveminutestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.m.g. those shoes are to die for! You look beautiful- nothing like a mosquito net! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute, I love the dress & the shoes too! I like to step outside the box when getting dress, it makes it fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goal is to look original, whether it's a signature piece of jewelry or something that doesn't look like everyone else (i don't mean the lady gaga look or anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes ;)
    Come into my blog if you want :D


    http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to the LOVE that outfit, and those shoes just made me pee myself. Marshall's - seriously?!! I NEVER find anything that great at my Marshall's. DAYUM!!!

    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  8. those really ARE standouts!

    www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete