Monday, November 1, 2010

Things I Love: There's nothing else I can say...Eh eh eh

THE GIANTS WON!!
So that means Three Things:

#1 I'm FREAKING OUT!!

#2 In a Couple Days I will be back in normal clothes
(You know after Wednesday when I attend the parade!)
Thank you all for dealing with my momentary baseball break and for any converted Giants fans.
AND SORRY FOR MY LACK OF COMMENTS!!!

Oh and #3 I have a Texas package coming my way!!
FREAKING OUT!!!
photo-6
Woo HOO! Me and my orange hair!!!
IMG_8725
San Francisco... WE GOT GIANTS!!

14 comments:

  1. You are simply adorable!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Giants!!! (and Amber! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Isn't it just the best feeling ever?! Keep wearing your black and orange as long as you want!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun watching it last night! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your smile is so freaking contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you're double fisting in celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting stuff!! Yahoo! Love your orange hair and that last shot! You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for the Giants! Last night everyone was honking their horns & it reminded me of the when the Niners were on their Superbowl winning streak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited still thanks ladies! Normal life and blogging will resume shortly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah, this is fantastic! Your orange hair is only made better by the classy glass of champagne. Go for it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in australia so i have no idea what you're on about but CONGRATS! ahahah BTW I loved your gaga telephone outfit like LOVEE!!!!

    XXASAB
    PS. My designs are now available for sale!
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete