Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movie of the Moment: Sabrina

I have a slight Audrey Hepburn obsession and owning the complete collection of her work has me watching endless Audrey. Latley Sabrina has been in my rotation. It's a movie about young women going to France to attend culinary school and she returns home with style and sophistication. Does it get any dreamier then that? Well Audrey's wardrobe may, perhaps.
I just love the Turban!
IMG_6860
Classic style.
IMG_6878
Good posture is always sometimes I notice in old movies, and good manners!
IMG_6871
Setting the trends not even knowing she was.
Can we say little black dress?
IMG_6879
If Audrey Blogged...
IMG_6858
Old movies are my Ambien.
What movie have you been loving lately?

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I adore Audrey...lovely choice!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sabrina and her haircut! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Audrey, but I've never seen Sabrina. For shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roman Holiday is another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Audrey Hepburn. She's an icon for all ages and she is so classic. I really have to catch up on my movies. I don't think I've seen a classic in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was JUST watching Sabrina the other week. I adore the movie, she's just so wonderful. Made me contemplate flying to France and study culinary school so I can fly back and woo all my past loves. Alas, that dream has taken a back seat burner to a corporate job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky that sounds fab!!
    Smittien and Mitten- I agree Roman Holiday is one of my favorites as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my fav movies ever! If I ever have a little girl I told my hubby we would either name her Audrey or Sabrina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may have just inspired me to watch this tonight. Perfect for a rainy evening. :)

    ReplyDelete