Friday, November 5, 2010

Look of the Day: The Dog Days Are Over

As much as I love baseball I have a love affair with fashion too. And I am more then happy to be back in non-sports clothes.

My November is filled with birthday events, an engagement party, a possible trip to LA and if they're lucky -- a high school reunion. Oh and not to mention Thanksgiving festivities!

And I am more then excited to dress the part!


So that's exactly what I did yesterday. Bring on the sweaters, boots and jackets!!

Oh wait...it's 80' degrees out?
IMG_9079
Is it the dog days of summer??
IMG_9067
Forever 21 hat, Forever 21 Blouse, Forever 21 Jewelry,
H&M pants, Jeffrey Campbell Heels.

IMG_9063
Nope just November in California!

12 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, A.
    Love the curls in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! I love the hat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, and what a fabulous hat on you! Have a Wonderful Weekend, Amber!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful. I love that you're wearing pants in 80 - LOVE IT! I'm in SoCal wearing pants in 95. I refuse to give up on fall. Even if it's giving me a hotflash.

    Have a great weekend!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel ya, I'm so ready for sweaters, jackets & boots, but it's over 90 degrees in So Cal! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that blouse! Great idea to wear black underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit perfectly matches the sunlight streaming through the window! So whimsical!
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is gorgeous! Those shoes are amazing!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete