Monday, November 29, 2010

Things I Love: Thanksgiving Traditions

I love to celebrate but Holidays in general are my favorite. I love that so many little things make me smile. Here are some things that made me happy and thankful this Thanksgiving weekend.
Pretty Table Settings.
IMG_0758
Yummy Snacks.
IMG_0760
Family time.
IMG_0772
Dinner Time!
IMG_0781
Game Time.
IMG_0839
Amber can't lose and gets super competitive time.
IMG_0848
My Thanksgiving was a a wonderful time spent with family. I hope you had a fabulous weekend as well, no matter how you spent it.

8 comments:

  1. love this as well! Glad to hear you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, but it looks as though you and your family did! :)

    I simply love playing connect four and other games with my family as well!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely holiday. Ours was good too and we ate way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving. I love those Bingo boards.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN!!!! Family games are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fUNNNNNNN, LOVE GAMES!!!
    I spy a cute gold mini :)

    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! It looks like you are feeding mom wine in that one pic. I love that skirt!

    :)

    ReplyDelete