Monday, November 8, 2010

Look of the Day: Honey, Put On Your Party Dress

This weekend we celebrated Vanessa's birthday. We had a girls night celebration complete with a hotel stay and we attended a food and wine event. It was a great excuse to put on a party dress, eat yummy food and dance the night away.

After much debate, I decided on a H&M party dress that I bought about a month ago. It ended up being a rainy evening so I added some tights to keep warm and a J Crew necklace to accessorize.
It was a very fun dress to wear, I kind of felt like a doll in it.
IMG_9099
H&M Dress, J Crew Necklace (similar), Forever 21 Tights.
IMG_9223
I'll be back soon with some of the party details!

19 comments:

  1. Cute dress, love the poofiness at the bottom. H&M does it again, gotta love them!
    besoslynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress. I can't wait for the first H&MTexas to open next year. I need to be able to get my hands on goodies like that dress.


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I'm dying over that dress Amber! I love volume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice with the tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look like a doll in that dress, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic dress! Absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty- its' like a teacup dress! I attended a Wine and Food show this wkd as well- gotta love 'em!

    xo Emily

    tinfoilstiaras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress Amber. I agree with the above comment. It is a tea cup dress :)

    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How freakin cute is that dress!!! I love it and it looks like the perfect party dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress on you and your hair looks great curled! It would make a pretty awesome NYE dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered your blog. It's so cool!!!!

    www.fashionistaontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is really really cute!


    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my my, oh hell yes!!
    LOVE this dress Amber, what a perfect party look. Sounds like a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is so cute. I need an H&M in my city, they have so many cute party dreses!

    http://turtle515.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing in your dress. Yay for reasons to dress up!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  16. that dress looks beautiful!! I love dresses....

    ReplyDelete
  17. That H&M dress is presh! They finally have one coming to texas...hallelujah.

    ♥ KM
    http://prettyshinysparkly.com
    twitter: @prttyshnysprkly

    ReplyDelete