Friday, November 19, 2010

Flowers of the Week: Fall Out Boy

This may or may not be the last week of fall flowers in my house. I love them but the big boy bouquet will be moving in soon. Next week bring on the posinetta's, wreaths and of course Christmas trees!!
A real Christmas tree is my bigggest bouqet of the year -- and I can't wait!!

Side-note: Any Bloggers out there interested in a Blogger Secret Holiday "Santa" exchange??
If so let me know comment in this post or email me!
IMG_0107
I loved the mix of flowers in this mix!
IMG_0063
And I just love using pitchers as vases!
IMG_0103
LOVELY!
IMG_0067
Happy Friday lovelies!
Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Amber, I love this flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of mixes....is it from TJoes? I swear I saw a combo just like this the other day!

    Happy Friday and weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers...can't wait to see the holiday flowers and wreathes.

    I'd love to do a Blogger Secret Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Blogger Secret Santa sounds like fun! I love that color combo of the flower arragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of a Blogger Secret Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a Blogger Secret Santa is a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea of a blogger secret santa!!!! that would be so fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber, I just tweeted you this, but I love the idea of a blogger secret santa! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pitcher!! Very Martha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kinda late on this, but I am the best xmas present shopper ever....so count me in for a secret santa exchange ;)email me the deets!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete