Thursday, November 11, 2010

Look of the Day: Chrissy Snow Style

Thank you to all the Men & Women out there who are serving or have served our Country.

Yesterday when I was hanging out with my friend Mandy she asked me when she started hanging out with Chrissy Snow. Too me a second to realize she meant me -- total Chrissy moment!

I suppose the tucked in shirt, high waisted bell bottoms, clogs and clipped back hair all attributed to my Chrissy Snow like outfit. Since I'm a big Three's Company fan (blogged about it here) and Chrissy Snow is one of my TV style icons (thank you Nick at Night) I was quite pleased with the comparison.

I love nostalgic looking outfits, and tucking it the shirt really helped add a Seventies vibe to this look.
IMG_9740
The flare helped too.
IMG_9742
J Brand Doll jeans (Low waisted version: Love Story), Urban Outfitters top (similar), and Forever 21 clogs.
IMG_9748
Who is your TV style icon?

9 comments:

  1. Wow! The resemblance really is uncanny... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable HUN! I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I can totally see it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!! I love the ENTIRE outfit! esp those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is totally Chrissy Snow! What a great call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look like Chrissy Snow and I love it!
    Three's Company holds a piece of my heart. When I first met my fiance we would stay up at night and watch the Nick at Night reruns together and totally bonded over our love of the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! you are too fabulous! I miss you and our chats:) hope all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin' this late70s/early80s silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the puff sleeves and how patriotic of you for Veteran's Day!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete