Friday, September 10, 2010

Flowers of the Week: Flower Child

I love sunflowers. There is just something so fun and bright about them, they put a smile on my face. And to me they are the first signal that Autumn is on it's way. I used to love Sunflowers so much I wore my love for them on my sleeve, literally. I had a lovely sunflower sweatshirt and sunflowers earrings. My room might have decorated with sunflowers as well. Now I just fondly adore them in pitchers and in fields.
<span class=<span class=
<span class=
I hope you have a great Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Remember when we grew the 15 footers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers to me are like polka dots....always make me smile:0


    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pictures! sunflowers are fab. and whenever i see them i am reminded of van gogh's sunflower painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunflowers! I never see them anymore as much when I was younger. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that pitcher full of sunshine~ I am going to be totally jealous if you grew those babies~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly-Not this year! I usually do sunflowers and a vegetable garden but this is the first year I didn't =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh thse are gorgeous flowers...so bright and cheerful :)
    naina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Thanks for stopping by :)

    This is what I'm using now.
    http://pursuitofllt.blogspot.com/2010/08/super-easy-diy-jewelry-organizer.html

    But these are what I'm using now:

    Gotta figure out what I'm going to do with these heavy necklaces. hmmm

    ReplyDelete