Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look of the Day: I Believe in the Church of Baseball

Baseball has been occupying my week nights and my weekends, off days are the worst. The Giants are only a game out, so every game these days is a big one. It's been awhile since we've had a September that even felt that we had a chance.
The games these days have me falling back in love with sport all over again. In fact after the game is over and Baseball Tonight has run it's course, I've been putting Bull Durham on just to get to get my baseball fix. There's only a few weeks left of the season so I've got to soak it up!
Pennie Lane is a big Giants fan as well. She cant wait for tonight's game either.
How much is that Kitty in the window?
For dressier look you can see my Joie French postcard dress paired with wedges here.
Joie French Postcard dress, random belt, Report sandals.
Let's go Giants!

7 comments:

  1. I love that dress, it's so pretty! I'm not a huge baseball fan, but the baseball world in St. Louis has been pretty grim the past couple days...the Cardinals are just having an off year, I guess! My boyfriend is ready for football season so he can focus on that instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress on you!!
    I know what you mean about baseball..my son pitches in the World Series..Im on baseball overload all YEAR, lol

    You look great!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! You look great!

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Joie dress is out of this world. I love Joie clothes so much, I have a couple of pieces in my closet and I have to say, these are among my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tunic on you, the colors are so pretty and summery.



    http://ninaslittleblackblogofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! Nina I ow trying to use it up before summer's really over!

    ReplyDelete