Friday, September 3, 2010

Look of the Day: Donna Martin Graduates

There was a time when Wednesday nights ruled all. When a zip code was so much more then just a set of numbers. When a wordless theme song was music to my ears *clap* *clap*. And all I wanted to know was what was going on down at the Peach Pit.

Like many of you, I'm sure, yesterday's date was just an excuse to relive my love for Brandon, Steve, Brenda, Dylan and the rest of the gang. Conversations like: Remember when Dylan's wife died? YES! I balled through the whole episode ensued throughout the day.

You know I couldn't relive my love with out being a little festive. So I put on my best floral dress a la Donna Martin and Kelly Taylor. I almost asked my friend if I could borrow her convertible red BMW but that was pushing it just a little too much.
I hope your 9/02/10 was as great as mine!
Mink Pink dress, and Ash lotus wedges.
I think I would fit right in.
Better watch out Brenda...

11 comments:

  1. Your dress is so 90210!!! I love that show so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dir in for sure...how fun!!!

    Liesl :)

    P.S. Speaking of, did you realize that yesterday was 9-02-10? I only know because my extraordinary dad, who is too cute, texted me Happy 90210 day and I hadn't even realized...I used to love that show growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit SCREAMS donna martin original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is so Donna Martin! You look simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress!!! and yeah you would fit right in haha :)

    http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! You do look like you'd blend right on in. Lovely dress. You wear it well!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart you so much for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look and you would fit right in except your shoes are way too hot for the show and the time! :)

    www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so on track! I would have killed to drive a red covertible BMW on Thursday! Oh how I adored that show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL thanks ladies!

    Pearls and green I totally didn't have any 90s style shoes haha!

    ReplyDelete