Monday, September 27, 2010

Look of the day: Last Call

I know summer already officially ended but this weekend really felt like the last call for summer fun. And with the weather near the 100's I took the opportunity to rock a summer dress for one last time.

This summer never wore this One Teaspoon dress from my Jessica Simpson era. So I used it as an opportunity to bust it out, and I'm so happy I did. It's such a fun dress to wear, and it's very flattering. I had to track this thing down after many nights of stalking eBay so it felt very satisfying to wear it several years later and still receive compliments on it.
IMG_5758
IMG_5754
One Teaspoon Dress, Cynthia Vincent for Target sandals.
IMG_5747
Hope you had a good weekend!

16 comments:

  1. that dress is ridiculously adorable! i've been looking nonstop these past couple of weeks for one and haven't had any luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so summery!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress.....glad you got to wear it while you still could:)

    Enter my Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cute :)

    Hen
    http://teenagedaydreams.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute dress! - i got the wedges from Target by CV - ya know i realized last week i never wore them yet - i'm bad with things like that *oops*

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress! i like the pattern!
    xoxo

    http://heyhilarywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that plaid dress is so pretty, and i love the oversized sunglasses!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG its like a million degrees in TX too so I could probably wear this dress to Christmas! Its super cute!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect dress for hot weather, which I needed on Saturday here in DC. It was so hot. But Fall finally arrived to DC and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the perfect time to rock this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute dress! I could use one more weekend of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have inspired me and I intend to go summer dress shopping next year. I don't think I have one fun summery dress. Sad, I know. But I intend to change that. Thanks for the motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this one is cute!
    thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! hope you will come back soon - remember you can always keep in touch with my blog via bloglovin or facebook!
    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the fit of that dress. The cut is extremely flattering. I'm happy that you were able to use it again. No sense letting go of summer just yet.

    ReplyDelete