Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Look of the Day: i heart it

Yesterday Jen had the grand idea to make chili to eat while we were watching the the Niner's Monday Night football game. So she called her mom up and got her secret recipe and then we scurried around to collect all the ingredients.

Since Jen and I had so much fun with our photo-shoot on Sunday, I decided to pull over at a little spot that I thought would be the perfect backdrop for the hippie dresses we were wearing. It's kind of fun posing a taking pictures, and really those big bright hearts is just asking to be a backdrop in pictures.

My dress was purchased on a whim in Venice. After spending almost two weeks with just the boys, I ran into a random store, saw this dress and purchased it without trying it on. Yesterday Jen told me it's her favorite dress of mine. I heart this dress.
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
<span class=
Jen got involved to. She is wearing {my} Gypsy 05' maxi dress (seen here on me).
<span class=
Jen and I just may have to do photo shoots every Monday now!

15 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE the sundress....the print is fabulous!!

    Have a Fashionable Day:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! the backdrop is so whimsical and your dresses are so pretty!
    xoxo

    http://heyhilarywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love both dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love the photo shoots - what a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these dresses! The background is amazing.


    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu ladies are stunning, and the hearts are great! I know why she loves that dress, it is great!!!

    xx-T

    http://curlyinthecity-tek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great photo op!! Love it. You are so pretty and so is your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously...what a fun backdrop! And both dresses are adorable!

    www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ladies! I see this wall often on the trail and I have being dying to take pictures in front of it. And jen is finally starting to have confidence behind the camera!

    I just love the picture I took of Jen in front of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both dresses! And these photo shoots look so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amber you look so cute. I like the vibe of the dress...very nicole ritchie in her rachel zoe days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Backdrop was perfect & that dress is just way too CUTE! Love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fab backdrop for such a pretty girl! love the dress! such a good find!! you both are just too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dresses and what a fun backdrop! It definitely makes one smile!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete