Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look of the Day: Mustard Seed

Yesterday, I kept my dress streak going for the fourth day in a row. Can you believe I never busted out any of these dresses all summer? Poor little things were hung up just waiting to come out and play.
Yesterday's outfit came together after I had the urge to wear something in yellow. So I started with my Rodarte for Target cardigan and paired it with my We the Free studded dress, the sandals were a natural choice and are another Target purchase, so they matched perfectly.
I am loving mustard colored pieces right now!
IMG_5901

IMG_5905
I love the stud details on the dress.
IMG_5915
Rodarte for Target Cardigan and Cynthia Vincent For target sandals, and We the Free Studded Dress.
IMG_5913

16 comments:

  1. Love the detail in the dress.
    It's officially Fall here in DC. I love Fall but it has been raining way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this cardigan last year in nude; the mustard looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!! I absolutely love that cardigan and the detail on your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit--very sweet :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, LOVE the mustard colors right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolute love that dress! I remember when it first came out in the catalog!! It looks great with that color cardigan!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that dress, the studs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went through a mustard color phase this summer too! There's just something so pretty and unusual about the color, I love it. Your outfit is great! :)

    http://whatshernameslittlesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/08/travel-diary-07282010-to-08022010.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the reminder- I have that dress and have yet to take the tags off and wear it. So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! love the cardi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the detailing on the dress and not too mention the perfect mustard colored cardigan for the start of fall. You look absolutely beautiful!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute outfit - I like the toughness of the studs and denim combined with the sweetness of the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling dress! And LOVE that cardy! Mustard is such a fabulous fall hue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look incredible. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete