Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Month in Review: Hot August Nights

I haven't made a Month in Review collage since May. June was spent in the hospital, then me wearing a sock on my arm to protect my mid-line catheter and the ended in Europe. And well July I I spent half the month not at home(8 days in Europe, 4 days in the hospital, 3 days in LA). So really there wasn't much to make a collage of. August was the first month since May I didn't end up back in the hospital (YAY!) and I was home for almost all of it (just a quick trip to Santa Cruz for our Anniversary. So here is a collage of my outfits from August and from the few days I was home in July.

Here's to a happy, healthy and fashionable September! Only Four more months to go in 2010...

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits were beautful...sure hope you are feeling much better now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool collage - such cute outfits! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete