Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look of the Day: When in Karokee Bars

Living with Jen so far has been pretty fun so far. We celebrated the other night by hitting up a dive karaoke bar. And no one should ever give me free range on a microphone--especially when other people are around. My voice could be likened to someone who tried out for American Idol, but who not only didn't get the invite to Hollywood, they who can't comprehend why they weren't picked. Thankfully I am not surrounded by other tone death people who encourage my singing.

Our Karaoke night out kicked Jen's stay here off nicely. I now have a live-in biking partner and girly movie watching partner. Last night we watched When in Rome. Wow, Josh Duhmel sure is cute! Although I have no idea how Fergie managed to lock that up. Maybe because it's because she's so G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS...
I'm looking forward to many more bike rides and girly movie watching.
<span class=
I always like to wear pieces that people can't help but comment on.
And this Free People sequin top and Ash Lotus wedges always warrant lots of comments.
<span class=
Rocking a Free People Sequin Top, Jbrand Jeggings, and Ash Lotus Wedges.
<span class=
Anyone have any other girly movie recomendations?

11 comments:

  1. Loving crop tops these days too!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a rockstar! Love this get up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wedges!

    Santina
    http://stylebysantina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that you and Jen are having a wonderful time. I would recommend "The September Issue", I love that documentary.
    Oh BTW, husband loves karaoke bars, he had a karaoke machine at home at some point and he would practice before going out to sing some tunes with his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any?? I have TONS. Off the top of my head:
    * The Notebook
    * The Holiday
    * Catch & Release (sad, have tissues! but the main guy is so hot)
    * The Backup Plan (SO funny, SO not expecting it to be)
    * Bridget Jones' Diary 1 & 2 (of COURSE)
    * Pride & Prejudice (the 6 hour miniseries first, the feature film 2nd)

    ...the list goes on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crop tee and the SHOES!!!! I saw letters to Juliet last night... the perfect chic flick! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm having a custom map pendant giveaway... come and join in on the fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO PRETTY!! Please check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook and I recently created a myspace . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skinny jeans (hahaha, for some reason, I can't say jeggings - does this mean I'm old?) and the shoes. Oh, I'm SO behind on my chick-flicks. Seriously. It's one of the unmentioned casualties of having small children.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Carol. It's a pretty funny word I agree. But they're too soft to call jeans!


    Rosa you are so cute! I always heart your comments! The September Issue is also one of my favorites and jen hasn't seen it so that is on our list.

    Thanks Kristna! Can you believe i have not seen ANY of those you listed!?

    Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, not to toot my own horn, but i highly recommend my movie "saving face" as an excellent chick flick!

    ReplyDelete