Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look of the Day: Do You Remember the 21st Night of September?

I always that would make a really cool wedding date. The only eventful things that occurred on last night's 21st night of September included watching a really boring Giants game (at least it resulted in a win) and the Glee premier.

Wow! Did anyone else think Lea Michelle looked completely different? Besides her new hair, she lost a ton of {unnecessary} weight! I guess that's what Hollywood does to you. I hope the cast can keep it together, its such a fun show.

I mean we don't want another Mischa Barton running around leaving the O.C. after three seasons. That not only cursed the show but, her career. What exactly has she been up to lately?

Well at least we have next week's Britney episode to look forward. I'm sure it's a lot of hype, but I love Britney! And I she rocked her HIMYM cameo. I'm hoping for a similar performance.
Denim, Lace and sparkles.
Perfect for my 21st outfit of September.
<span class=
The not ring is from a jewelery party, the necklace is from Stella & Dot and the black ring is from Forever 21.
<span class=
<span class=
JCrew vest, urban blouse, H&m Cargo Leggings, and Gap wedges.
<span class=
Love was changing the minds of pretenders, while chasing the clouds away...

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit....and of course the BIG BLACK RING:)

    Have a fabulous day!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! And cute outfit as always! I'm not sure if you've done this before but you should totally do another one if you haven't.. Not that you're hurting for content but I'd love to hear your favorite places to shop, where you actually buy stuff from and how you manage to find such cute things at forever21!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your outfit - soooo gorgeous, as usual! And I totally love *you* for referencing that song! I can't be in a bad mood when I hear that song!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the denim vest and your mix of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I know I was playing that song all day yesterday lol!

    Christine here is a blog post I wrote abotu shopping forever 21 http://www.ambersnotebook.com/2010/01/how-i-shop-eff-two-one.html

    I used to do a lot "how I shop posts" I guess I should do more =) Here are some of my previous "how I shop posts"
    http://www.ambersnotebook.com/search/label/How%20I%20Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gf and her hubby got married the 22nd of September and played this song at their wedding. It was wonderful. Love your wedges and agree about Lea - too much lost weight, not a fan. Super excited about Britney episode next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't seen Glee yet, but i noticed in the previews that she was super slender! totally not necessary...

    i love the combo you have there though! absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the soft color- and I have those shoes...AMAZING RIGHT?!

    BEE

    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete