Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Look of the Day: Foreign Affairs

I hope your Labor Day weekend was a great one. Mine was nice and laid back and spend on the sunny shores of Lake Tahoe, but more on that later. On our way up to Tahoe we stopped by Casey's brother's to visit our newest nephew. He was only 10 days old n Friday and so tiny!

Now, I'm not one for holding babies but after a while I didn't feel quite so panic stricken. It just feels so foreign to me to be holding such a fragile little person. But wearing a maxi skirt? Now that's something that feels just right to me.
Elizabeth and James Maxi Skirt (similar here), H&M vest, H&M pendant.
Not looking too uncomfortable.
Yay for new nephew...we were waiting for a boy!

12 comments:

  1. You're a natural! I love your shirt. Yay for ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats on your darling baby nephew! He's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! It' so fun to be an Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little guy!! and you look fantastic.....love the long dress and super cute vest!!


    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this look and it is perfect on you!!! Congrats on your new nephew too...so cute!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cat (and baby)! I feel like I'm the only person who likes cats these days and I'm hoping to get one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a very similar vest at H&M when I was in Cali for Labor Day! Now that you've worn this I feel extra fashionable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of my fave outfits of yours! i too got some baby time in recently - though i didn't look quite as polished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies!

    Laura aw thanks! Pennie Lane often makes apperances. I love kitties!

    LOl thank hiplip! =)

    Wow Lynn that you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look!! And congrats Auntie Amber :-)

    ReplyDelete