Thursday, September 9, 2010

Look of the Day: The Rachel Zoe Influence

I'm easily influenced. When I see Lauren Conrad wearing a party dress I love, I immediately try to track it down. When Maratha's magazine spread blows me away, I try to recreate it. And when I spend an hour every Tuesday night watching Rachel Zoe going banana's over Pucci feather dresses, I can't help but wake up the next morning and reach for my faux fur vest and flare jeans. I threw in a Beret and chunky rings to add the perfect touch of Zoe.
<span class=
The Rachel Zoe's Style A to Z is a great book to look for for all things Zoe.
<span class=
I purchased these True Religion's from the Nordstrom Half Yearly. I hadn't worn True Religion's since the good old Jessica Simpson days and considered returning but after trying them on yesterday I decided to keep them, they just need to be hemmed up a bit.
<span class=
American Eagle Faux fur vest (Similar vest here ), True Religion Carrie flare jeans, Forever 21 beret (similar).
<span class=
Fur vests and bell bottoms don't have to be just for when you're styling dresses for the oscars. Suburban girls can fun to, right?

26 comments:

  1. Rachel Zoe would be proud - this outfit is so awesome - You pull off the trendy boho look so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm you look just like Rachel Zoe in the first pic. I love this vest!! How did I never run across it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the vest. I HAVE to find one of these. The jeans make your legs look soooo long too!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vest! this is such a great post!

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies!! Glad you liked the outfit. I totally just ripped her off though =)

    April-IDK there was a huge post on it on JS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so glad I didnt get rid of my faux fur vest from last year that I picked up at F21. I can wear it again!! woohoo! Your outfit is very cute! You look very RZ! Talking about the vest made me think of "The Denim Vest" guy from Seinfeld. . . yama-hama! Yotally off topic sorry but I know you like Seinfeld! =) Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I loves me some Rachel Zoe...lol!! Love the outfit..its bananas!!




    http://ninaslittleblackblogofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! this indeed is totally Rachel Zoe! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kills it! That is soo Zoe. Can't wait until I can wear my faux fur vest. I'll have to check out that AE vest. Thanks for the inspiration.

    xo
    Janice(Couture and Crayons)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look bananas! So cute! I also loved the most recent episode. Next weeks should be interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total Rachel Zoe look, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is by far my favorite outfit post from you! I have been dying for a faux fur vest, but am afraid I cannot pull it off. You, however do a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the whole look! I have my eye on a faux fur vest already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg! I did a double take at the first picture especially! This is so Zoe! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm OBSESSED with her, and her book is like my bible ;) That show is so addicting too, I love her and Rodger. You look amazing here Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this - especially the top!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is totally Rachel Zoe and some friends and I were just talking about her today...great look on you!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very RZ you look awesome love you vest xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your faux fur vest! I've been looking for an affordable version. This one is super cute on you Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow thank you for all the compliments on the outfit ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this look! it looks great on you. RZ is an amazing stylist and I'm thinking about purchasing one of her faux fur vests from her own collection! love it! xoxo

    http://heyhilarywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete