Friday, September 10, 2010

Look of the Day: Come and Knock On My Door, Take a Step That Is New

Well turns out we are having a house guest for a bit. Due to some unfortunate last minute circumstances, Jen had to move out of the place she was renting. Literally she found out last week and this week her stuff is at our house, while she looks for a new place. If she stays through October I don't think we can get away with not dressing up at Three's company for Halloween.

It's kind of fun to have a girl around the house. I haven't had a closet that I could comfortably steal out since I lived with my sister. So today I went into Jen's "closet" (for now it's a rack of clothes in our garage) and pulled out this top to wear. Thanks Jen! Love you!
<span class=

<span class=

<span class=
Milluo Top from LF stores, JBrand Jeggings and Ash Lotus wedges (On sale for half price here).
<span class=
Where the kisses are hers, and hers, and his. Three's Company too.

11 comments:

  1. I love the top! I like tops that are loose and fun to wear <3


    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up and we seem to have the same taste in comedy! =) you look cute too! L-O-V-E the shoes. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you ever stole from my closet. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top!

    I just really love all your post names. lol!! They cheer me up at work everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blouse!

    Just came across your blog! :)

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just hear the song in my head! :) Love it!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies!!

    Nina- thank you! Coming up with titles is one of my favorite parts of blogging. Kind of weird I know, lol.


    Thank you Dylana!

    Suzanna, Im glad there is someone out there who shares the same sense of humor as me =)

    Of course I did Andrea =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You and Casey are so good to me! Thanks for the pretty bow I stole today!

    P.S. I can't wait for halloween!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE sunflowers too.

    I always try telling my bf how I prefer receiving one sunflower over receiving a dozen roses!...he still doesn't understand lol.

    ReplyDelete