Friday, September 3, 2010

Things I love: MTV

So it may not be the MTV that Alicia Silverstone rocked it out in Aerosmith music videos. Or the MTV where TRL ruled all and Carsen Daly let us know what the #1 video of the day was. But now they are bringing us gems like the Hills and ya'll know I love Lauren Conrad. So when I was featured on MTVstyle.com yesterday you know I was stoked. Picture a teenage girl holding a big sign in Times Square outside that says I Love Nick Carter. Yup that's how excited I was.
Thanks MTV Style!
You can check out my feature here.

You hear it first.

8 comments:

  1. things i love: YOU!!!! sorry i havent answered your tweet. ive had company but im emailing you tonite:)) congrats on the mtv shout out...your on your way to being a internet sensation lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting ... Congrats miss popular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting!! :)

    www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete