Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend Recap: Clone Wars

Car shows and Art festival's are prime places to bust out my camera. They are havens of endless opportunities for photo ops. And this weekend's fests did not disappoint. Here are few highlights from this weekend's festival romping. We went a little crazy with the photo-shoots this weekend.
Yoda excels at that.
IMG_5261
Ohh stop wine-ing.
IMG_5240

IMG_5258
Annie and I.
IMG_5105
Jen and I.
IMG_5096
Rena, my Dad and I.
IMG_5064
3rd Placer!
IMG_5037
It was a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, great pics Amber! I love the bandana/scarf around your head, too- gives your already cool outfit extra bonus points of cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love u're hairband!:)
    ciao
    E.

    visit my blog if u can!:)and follow me if you like it:)

    www.neovecchiostile.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Amber! The first pic is my favorite as I am a little bit of a Star Wars fan, not as much as my friend "let's called him Tony" though, he had Star Wars themed wedding! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete