Friday, September 24, 2010

Look of the Day: A Pocket for Corduroy

Thursday is Casey's softball night, so I took the opportunity to hang out with two of my best friends, Mandy and Jen. We went out to a local brewery to celebrate the Giants win (woo-hoo) and enjoyed some time together. We even tried to get the one man show to play Lisa Loeb--didn't happen.

For our girls night, I rocked one of my favorite shirts. I have worn this LF stores shirt on several occasions but for some reason it has skirted the camera and has never made the blog. So here she is. It's got a enough going on that it holds it own in an outfit. Mandy likened it to a cape.

I also broke out my Free People Corduroy Leggings, and they are nothing short of amazing! Seriously, the most comfortable pants ever. I could wear them every day, and that might just happen. They were also a nice switch from my go-to J Brand Jeggings.
Happy Friday!!
<span class=
When I think of Corduroy I can't help but think of a little brown bear wearing green overalls with one button missing, I loved that book.
<span class=
The details on this shirt are just too fun!
<span class=
Lf stores Millau top, Cynthia Vincent for target wedges and Free People Corduroy Leggings.
<span class=
And I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who takes the time to read, comment or follow my blog! You ladies blow me way everyday!!!

15 comments:

  1. if only i could pull off those pants...my thighs are just NOT having any of that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's an LF store near where i live - they're having their annual sale now!

    walked in a fashion show last night; totally thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hheather You should try, I was afraid of skinnies for awhile because my thighs are big for my body but they actually flatter them.

    OMg Lynn! How cool! I am going ot read your blog now! And I got my top during the sale! It was 60% off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peep hole blouses...you look lovely in yours:)

    Have a Fabulous day!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flowy top is beautiful, and those cords fit like a glove! I need a pair like that in my life...
    Oh, and I also need to go down to La Jolla and visit the LF store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is one of my favorite outfits of you! I love your top and shoes, and your leggings are perfect! You look great.

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pants and the title caught my eye! I love corduroy and those shoes are awesome. You are so lucky you got them.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love- just a fierce outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the longer in the back top with leggings look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the floral top...it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style! I just found your blog :) Let me know if you'd like to exchange links with me :) xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very god blogg you have:) have a nice evening

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cord leggings!

    ReplyDelete