Monday, November 9, 2009

Copy Cat Style: Cameron Diaz

I ended up having a blast Saturday night. We ate some amazing food and sampled some great wines. After quite a few outfit changes I finally settled on this 3.1 Philip Lim dress, as seen on Cameron Diaz. I felt my dress was a nice pop of color in a sea of black dresses. In fact one of my friends always gives me a hard time about my aversion to black dresses but I always seem to be drawn to color.

The dress on Cameron Diaz.
image source unknown SORRY!
And how I rocked it.
Some pics of the delicious food and wine.

It was bumping!Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I like it better on you- paired with the leggins and jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you Amber! Cute blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like it better on you :P

    My weekend was freaking awesome. I'm excited to move and I hope to see you in New York city sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dress! sounds like a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! We missed you tonight Maggie but I am excited to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber, you look amazing in that Philip Lim! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete