Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Look of the Day: Every Vote Counts

It is hot here in California so I am balancing 80' and the fall season but I refuse to give up my boots. Leggings and short sleeve sweaters allow me to "look" fall without battling the weather. Here are my looks from yesterday and today. Today is election day and I am anxiously waiting for the polls to close. I know I should be focused on who our next California Senator will be but instead I am crossing my fingers that a measure will pass which will welcome a Neiman Marcus a mere 4 miles from my house. I can't tell you how long I have been waiting on this!
Free people cardigan, Forever 21 belt, and chloe boots.
I love ruffles!

My favorite accessory of the day, my "I Voted" sticker.

And THANK YOU to anyone who voted for Gaelyn from My Corner view on Rock n Roll Bride, she WON the photography package!!

9 comments:

  1. Where is your blue button down from??? I loove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's the rag and bone western shirt. Mine is a size 2.
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod83870095&ecid=NMCIGoogleBaseFeed&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=T235Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits! You always give me good ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Neiman Marcus? You're kidding! That would be so fun.
    You look incredibly long and skinny and beautiful in that first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heels R, It's all about the Heels! They elongate me, and I need it! The cinched belt does wonders as well. But THANK you, your comments make me smile, miss you!


    Aww thanks Maggie SO excited for your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are always so cute! I LOVE the ruffle belt. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I will check them out! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I wish you would still dress me like you used to in high school.

    ReplyDelete