Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's Make a Steal: Lanvin Necklace DIY

I sure put my craft room to good use last night! The other day J from the Look for Less, sent me a link to this Lanvin necklace because she thought it would a great DIY project for me. Boy was she right! I intended to do this project slowly, over a course of nights but it was coming along so nicely I couldn't help but finish it! I am very pleased with how it turned out. Without further ado here is my latest Let's Make a Steal DIY! Thanks J!
Image from Net-A-Porter

Image from Net-A-Porter







Image on left from Net-A-Porter
And a HUGE thank you to fellow blogger and Twilight fan Catlin from the very popular blogs Healthy Tipping Point and Operation Beautiful for mentioning my Tee giveaway on the Healthy Tipping Point!! I am loving reading about what everyone likes to create, some are very creative!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I'm getting SO excited for Twilight with all of the bus stop ads around town. Love the craftiness. I'm actually the worst at that stuff and always get my sister to do it for me. She makes the most amazing birthday greeting cards from scratch. I'll enter in her name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you seal each of the ends? Did you simply stitch the ends together?

    And thanks for the heads up on Best Buy Black Friday deals. I'm going to spend this weekend researching camera costs. I also heard Costco is a good place for digital SLRs. Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know LC I can't wait!

    OMG Linda I have that Keep Calm Carry on Print framed and ready to hang, how crazy is that?? I just stitched the lace ends to the ribbon to seal the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING Amber! You are so crafty! I have been working on some fashion DIY... I will share next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kara! Can't wait to see it!! Did you ever get my email btw? About a fashionably inspired request?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Oh shoot! I have been i-phoneless this last week and I usually check my gmail on there! Sorry, I will go check now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing Amber!!! I love being crafty like this...I have been thinking about trying to concoct some sort of big big necklace like I have seen in JCrew and such, you just inspired me to maybe start on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Amber!! Great job (as always)! Now I need to try it (although I am SO not crafty).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful necklace! Nicely done. And that picture of Penny is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This necklace will be perfect for my SIL's wedding. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls glad you liked it! Brittany I can't wait to see what you make, I'm sure I'll want to recreate!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. came upon your page via http://www.thelook4less.net/2009/12/favorite-things-ambers-notebook.html, glad I did! Great inspiration on the hair accessories.
    xo
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally love this! Am so making this, thanks for the DIY!

    ReplyDelete