Thursday, November 5, 2009

G is for Google, That's good enough for me

I am a big Sesame Street fan. When I was a child my room was decked out with Sesame Street characters. From my life sized Big Bird mural to my Oscar the Grouch Lamp, I loved every thing Sesame. Well I couldn't have been more excited when my mom showed me this week's featured google dooldles honoring the gangs 40th year. Yesterday's starred Big Bird, and today's features Cookie Monster. I can't wait to see what other characters will make an appearance in the the doodles. Aren't they adorable?

Images from google stolen by me via screen shots

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Cute. Remember how you met Susan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey today's is very fun also... TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving Google's homepage! So clever huh?

    ReplyDelete