Saturday, November 14, 2009

Look of the Day: The Plant - Partie Deux

Yesterday I headed out to San Francisco to celebrate my friend Johnny's birthday and to grab a healthy dinner with fellow blogger's Lindsey and Jenna. Jenna was working the Green Festival in San Fran and brought us samples of Amazing Grass, which I can't wait to try! Thanks Jenna!
Thank goodness I met up with the girls to eat because my only other option for food last night would have been a greasy birthday "cake" pizza. The girls and I dined at The Plant and once again it was amazing. There were so many amazing options on the menu I had a hard deciding what to order. While deciding we were given a sample of the soup of the day, a black bean soup which was so good but I knew I needed to eat more food than that. So I ordered the California Plant burger, which many of the bloggers ordered on Monday night. It did not disappoint, it was pretty much the best veggie burger I had ever had. It missed the camera's eye but it was almost creepy how much it looked like a rare hamburger, check out Jenna's blog for pictures of her burger. After dinner we checked out the most adorable candy shop, I only wished I liked candy because the store was darling. I couldn't help but snap pictures of it, not to mention ohh and ahhing over all the adorable displays. After I said good bye to the bloggers, I met up with my crew of friends who were finally assembling down in North Beach, which is where we spent the rest of night celebrating Johnny's birthday.

My look of the day. Urban dress, Joie Jacket and necklace made by moi.


Amazing grass samples from Jenna. I have been reading about these for months and can't wait to finally test them out!Pictures inside Miette the adorable candy store.


The birthday "cake" pizza I was happy NOT to call my dinner.
Staint Peter and Paul's church. So stunning to see at night.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you loved Miette! Great meeting you, too. I am in love with your DIY necklace. Super creative! I thought it looked so expensive... but I guess not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you got to meet Jenna??!! Eeekkk! :-D

    I LOVE Amazing Grass - it's fantabulous!!!

    *smiles*
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love a great veggie burger....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that place was adorable Lindsey!

    Michele I had met her before but it was nice to chat with her again, she is just as nice as she seems on the blog!

    Thanks Lesly!

    The actors diet--I do too!!

    ReplyDelete