Friday, November 6, 2009

Look of the Day: Everything's Coming up Roses

Recently I hit up the mall to drop a pair of heels off at my local cobbler. While I was waiting for my shoes to be fixed I strolled the mall and wandered into Heritage 1981, a spawn off of F21 but with an American Eagle/Abercrombie knockoff look. I had never shopped there before but that day I found some really cute pieces. My favorite find was these adorable rose printed skirts skirts. They reminded me me of my childhood friends Kimi and Carrie, who always rocked a floral covered corduroy. All the girly details on the clothes had me sold.

Rocking the floral skirt
Rather coincidentally when I was taking pics of my outfit, Outkast's Roses song came bumping on my itunes Genius playlist. Does anyone else utilize this function? It is one of my favorite ways to make random playlists. The genius always grabs old songs that I had long forgotten about, such as Roses. The timing of the song coming on was rather genius in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment