Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Morning Detox

After the long Holiday weekend and lots of indulging I decided it was time for a mini detox. I will be eating lots of raw vegetables and fruits today and hitting up the gym to insure I shed some toxins. This morning I started off the day with some nice and healthy liquids. Here are my morning sips, no Holiday Starbucks Brews here.
I started my morning by sipping on young Thai coconut milk.
When my stomach started rumbling I juiced up a meal in a glass. In the mix: Spinach, Romaine, Cucumber, Carrot and an Orange. I also threw in the meat from my Coconut.
Sure is mighty filling! It kind of makes me a bit nauseous when I pound it but I feel so much better after drinking it.
Now I plugging away at tying up all the last mintue strings on my Thesis and research project while sipping on some hot Kombucha Green Tea.

3 comments:

  1. I SOOOO know what you mean about needing to detox. Glad you liked the headband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL chelsea I really need to use it more!
    I know right Linds?? I ma loving your blog posts =)

    ReplyDelete