Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Look of the Day: I couldn't wait any longer!

When my Walter boyfriend blazer ASO Whitney from The City showed up I knew I had to put it into action right away! I plan to wear a copy cat outfit of how Whitney rocked it. But for now here is how I styled it. The plaid carried the outfit on it own, I just added a flower hair band and a chunky bracelet (not pictured) to spice it up. I can't wait to wear this again with contrasting pattens, the way Whitney wore hers.
On Whitney:


Worn buttoned,
and Unbuttoned.
I hope everyone has been having a great Thanksgiving week! I have been SUPER busy.....more on that later ;)

4 comments:

  1. Super darling blazer! I love it- and I always forget to look on ASOS for things. Which is probably good, 'cuz everytime I look I find 23947328 things I think I need. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is so cute and so are you! Can't wait to see how you plan on wearing it next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete