Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DIY: Jazz Hands

While waiting in line at JoAnn's the other day I found myself grabbing things out of the dollar bins. One of the items I picked up was a perfectly boring pair of knit gloves. I decided I needed to jazz these things up with some sparkle. I present you with my $1.oo gloves, remixed my way.


I randomly stitched beads and sequins on the outside rim of the glove.



What do you think? Casey's first response was "Those are very Micheal Jackson". I don't know if that is a bad thing or not. Do you think I should add more beads and glitz? Or are they good as is? Either way this project kept me entertained and who doesn't like to break out jazz hands??

7 comments:

  1. You should set up an Etsy store.

    I think they are adorable -- just the right amount of glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I think they have just the right amount of glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Those would make great Chrsitmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to copy this!

    ReplyDelete