Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blog Award: Confessions of a Shopaholic


LC from Let them Eat lentils (how CUTE is that blog name!?) nominated me for A Beautiful Blog Award over on her blog. THANK YOU LC! =) LC and I meet back in October at Kath's Kerf meetup, love that girl, we need to meetup again soon! I am so grateful to have meet so many great blog friends. Anyways I am supposed to list 7 random facts about me and then pass it on to 7 more amazing bloggers.

I could NOT think of anything but here it goes!

1.My Mom was born and raised in Prague but shamefully I have never been and can't speak a lick. But we plan to go this summer and I cannot wait!!Image from http://www.incoczech.com
2.I am not a "beauty" person. I can't do makeup or hair at all, headbands are my friend. Good thing my good friend Jen helps me out it in that department.

3.Most of the new friends I have made over the past 4 years have been online ones and I have become extremely close with them. #iknowsomeonelikethat

4.For a high school project my Parents arranged for me to fly down to the Roxy Quicksilver headquarters so I could meet their clothes designers and job shadow them. Pretty much awesome since 15 year old Amber was obsessed with Roxy at the time, case in point...WOW! ....Dad that was for you ;)

5.I love Seinfeld, HIMYM,The Big Bang Theory, SNL, Friends, and most recently Tosh.0. Basically I love comedies and comedians, and I feel like I kind of missed the boat on the whole Reality TV thing.

6. I am a complete and total Star Wars Geek. Definitely expect a Princess Leia and Senator Padmé Amidala/Queen of Naboo Style Icon post one of these days......seriously, they have LEGEN- wait for it -DARY style. Bigger Nerd could I be?

7. I am a huge baseball fan. And I mean HUGE! Go GIANTS! 102 days until Opening Day =)

Ok now my turn to pass the torch. I nominate some of my favorite ladies
*participation not required =)

1. Kara from Fashionably inspired, love this girl! One of my online friends turned real friends.

2. Chelsea, I meet Chelsea at Kath's KERF meetup and became fast blog friends, I*heart* her!

3. Nicole we have been online friends for awhile now, and face it that chick has STYLE!

4.Lynn who I need to meet-up with soon. She is my future best blog friend.

5.Brittany from It's Exhausting Being This Juicy! Such a sweetie, with a closet that I want to raid.

6. J from the Look for less because she is just straight up rad.

7. Andrea from Faded Plains. Because her store rocks and we share a love of ruffles.

May the Force be with you =)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You were completely deserving :)

    That ROXY bedroom CRACKS ME UP. And I just watched the starwars movie with Nathalie Portman last night (on network television).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!!!!!! I love your room and of course, #iknowsomeonelikethat !!!

    mrs. #iamdownforwhatever !!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Love it wendy!! =)

    Thank you LC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog rocks, thanks for the shoutout!!lol What do I need to do??lol Thanks boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Amber! I just posted my 7 random things on the site - it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Thanks Amber! I just caught this! I am on it!

    ReplyDelete