Sunday, December 6, 2009

Napa Trip Part 1: Take a Moment to Enjoy the View

We had a wonderful trip to Napa this weekend. The weather was PERFECT and as always the views were stunning. Here are some of the scenery pictures I took yesterday.

These pictures speak for themselves.





Snapping away pictures.
You know you want to come visit me now, right?? I will be back later with more pictures! I am currently pulling my hair out over this Niner/Seahawks game, come on guys!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

4 comments:

  1. Amber, Congratulations on completing your thesis. You are inspiring. Your mom is so sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Now that you are done, we need to have a girl's day, so come visit! M is in finals till the 17th and I am all alone! We love you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rebecca! I will call you and we can set a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip to celebrate completing your thesis!! Love your pics! You are great with you camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, SO beautiful!! Makes me def want to visit Napa next!

    ReplyDelete