Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Flowers of the Week: Barbie PInk

Fresh flowers just make me happy. Barbie pink Gerbera daisies make me especially giddy. Maybe it wasn't to best thing to buy flowers when I am leaving to go out of town tomorrow but the enjoyment I got out of them have been well worth with. aren't they pretty??
Pretty Pink Petals.

And the first daffodils of the year. I love that Trader joes stocks up on California grown daffodils for cheap. I can't wait till my own daffodils pop up in my yard.
Next mission: pack!

6 comments:

  1. I love your flowers. I used Gerber daisies in the centerpieces for my wedding and they always make me smile! Now I'm inspired to dig out my vases and get some lovely flowers for my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love fresh flowers. This post more inspire me to buy them more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerbera Daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I still LOVE that green vase. I see a trip to TJ's in my immediate future.

    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the daisies are so pretty! they look like they're outa a home decor mag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stealth nerd I had gerbers in my wedding arrangements as well, mine were much lighter pink though ok I have to search for the picture now lol

    Jennifer go get some! I would love to see how you display them=)

    I know Chelsea they are just a really fun flower, i really need to plant some in my garden. I wish C&B still had that vase in stock!

    Thank you Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had those exact same gerberas on the table at my birthday party last weekend: http://lindsaymeyer.wordpress.com/2010/01/09/have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too/

    ReplyDelete