Monday, January 4, 2010

May I Suggest?

"Where are my keys? I LOST my phone"
Pretty much sums up my 2009. Losing things? I excel that.
Anyways for the fellow Lady Gaga fans out there, may I suggest that you checking out these DIY Lady Barbies? I am particularly fond of the lace covered face ensemble that was my inspiration for my Halloween costume. Barbie + Lady Gaga's awesomeness, does it get any better??

Lady Gaga at the 2009 VMA's
Barbie rocking it.
Image from the pipeline.refinery29.com
And My Attempt.
Ohhhh wait it MAY get better!
May I suggest you check out this epic Nirvana vs Lady Mashup?? WOW! Amazing!

Heyyy.

5 comments:

  1. That Barbie is AWESOME!!!! Need to listen to the mash up. I can only imagine it's AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol pretty rocking barbies, gosh is it bad that I am 27 and still want to dress up barbies? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening now-this would be a FANTASTIC spin song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Chelsea it would!! LOL thanks Shannon!

    ReplyDelete