Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look of the Day: Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

On my way to where the Air is Sweet....
We had sun today! Yay! I missed my daily vitamin D intake, and the sun felt so nice today.Not sure what is was but I really had a fabulous day today. Something about the sun just makes me happy, it gives me energy. M sunny day ended with a night at home watching the State of the Union, and now I am about to rewatch Breakfast at Tiffanys ( I watched it last night). I am not sure why I have a strange habit of watching the same movie over and over again in a short period of time but I do! And be ready for a post on it, I was snapping away with my camera last night (yes, taking pictures of my TV is another strange habit of mine). Here's to a good Thursday and a fun Friday!
Today I rocked a Free People dress (from this summer), nine west boots and my favorite Forever 21 studded bracelet.


And all together.
And thank you to any new readers and followers from Kim's blog! And if you don't read Anthroholic you definitely should! Check out me and other readers outfits here. Thanks again Kim!! She made my day with her compliments!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I love the title of this post and love the outfit! I found your blog via Kim's and am loving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the same habit..i swear i watched "you've got mail" like 10 times last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..beautiful look ..I like the dress and grey cardigan..I cant wait to see a single ray of sun : ))) there cant be too much of sun : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great, great look. You layer things *so* darn well! I swear. I would never think to wear things the way you do!

    I always feel better when the sun is shining too, even though I'm not supposed to be in it. Just seeing a blue sky makes me happy, though.

    I am so not a movie watcher. Husband will watch the same movie over and over. Me? If I've seen it once, I'm good. Except Amelie. It's the only movie I've ever rewatched more than twice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING this look girl! I am jealous of your sun, we still have snow :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this dress and I was actually thinking about asking you how I could wear it during the winter. Glad you posted it and I can't wait to wear mine! Are your boots black or brown? Also, do you think an off-white or brown cardigan would look ok with it? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic. I love the boots and bracelet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to go watch Sesame Street now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the opposite-I can't watch a movie over again. Or very rarely do I. Movies are just SUCH a commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the sun right now! The sky is gorgeous and I am hoping it helps me get over my cold that the rain nicely gave to me. Blech. Sunny days indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the look and am totally excited to hear how you shop Forever 21 because I can never get past their accessories section! Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll, I'm so honored :) Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Tina!!

    LOL Tam glad I am not the only one.

    thanks ellinelle! Hope you get some sun soon!

    Aww thank you Chloe, you compliments always mean so much to me! AND umm I have never seen that movie!!

    Thank you shannon!

    Maranda- the boots are black but I have worn it with brown boots as well. And yes I think those colors would work! Glad this post helped you!

    Thank you Sabrina!!

    LOL Lauren! You are so random I love it =)

    Aww I hope the dun heals you Lyndsy!!

    WEll thank you for having me on yours allison =) I love F21's accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its even sunny in Portland today! LOVE the studded bracelet btw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable! I like that F21 bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah! I tried on that dress over the summer and didn't get it ... seeing your post makes me remember how much I loved it. I'm going to see if I can hunt it down ...

    ReplyDelete