Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look of the Day: Pretty Python

Yesterday I went to support a friend who had lost her grandma at Her Grandma's celebration of life. Which turned into us getting pizza and having a mini reunion of old friends at the local bar behind the pizza place. One of my oldest (actually she is my oldest friend, our Mom's were pregnant together) just moved back to California after being out of state since college so it was really nice to spend time withe her. Casey has a cold today so we are having a lazy Sunday watching the Patriots getting embarrassed, that first quarter!?? WOW!
Anyways here was my outfit from Yesterday:
Joie Boots, Parker top, COH Jeans and Bracelet from F21
Hope you have a great Sunday!
If you have a minute here is an article I wrote about the snakeskin trend.

7 comments:

  1. Holy moly! I just came across your blog and I am in love with your wardrobe!! This python top is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boots are rockin, as is your top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your top-- I wanted it off Shopbop for too long and now I think it's sold out. Adorable!
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is GORGEOUS on you! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!

    Thanks for following the blog Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorg as usual! Could not believe that game. Ravens came out to play today that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh!! So cute!! I am sold on your boots and your parker top!! It is sold out on Revolve now ! Have you seen it anywhere else, it must be mine...and do you mind letting me know what size you ordered? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete