Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look of the Day: Mr. Rain Man Can We Have a Rainy Day?

I rocked one of my Forever 21 purchases today and I loved it. I got a few emails and comments about how I tackle Forever 21 shopping, so I plan to address this is in a How I Shop post. But usually when shopping at Forever 21 I gravitate towards cheap trendy pieces that fit me well. I always believe that think fit trumps trend. And the fit of this twenty dollar something jacket rocked!
Forever 21 jacket with a H&m top, Jbrand doll jeans and Franco Sarto boots, that are hidden.

And in case you are keeping track, I am on day six of my Amish bread! It is coming along!
Ella ella eh eh...

11 comments:

  1. ..I really like yoour jacket ..its kind of cute and your waist look amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have those big glass measuring bowls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket looks great! I was wondering about your F21 haul, I have found some seriously great things there! Hope you get some sun soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Amber! I really love those jeans. That jacket is super cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about the Amish Bread/Friendship Bread, and how that dough can be passed around forever. Can't wait to see what you make with it. Cinnamon bread?

    Is that a giant Pampered Chef measuring cup?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ellinelle!

    haha lauren!

    Thanks Jen and Andi!

    Linda-yes I think I am going to go with cinnamon lol, and YES it is a giant pampered chef measuring cup! lol My mom gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket looks great, you're right fit does make a HUGE difference! I'm excited for your how I shop at f21 post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of that Amish bread! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog today & subscribed. Can't wait for the post about how you shop Forever21!
    -http://itsacharmedlifeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cropped f21 blazer on you- it looks great! and amish bread? I totally missed your original post about this- I'm going to have to look into it- it sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete