Monday, January 11, 2010

In Rememberance

One year ago today I received the horrific news that my friend Erynn, who was seven months pregnant at the time, had lost her Father in Law and love of her life, Patrick. Patrick was a huge baseball fan, avid golfer and most importantly an amazing Husband and Father. Erynn has done an remarkable job staying strong for her two beautiful babies, I can only think that Patrick's strength has gotten her through this year in such grace. I remember Patrick everyday by living every moment and day to the fullest. I miss him giving me hard time about being a NorCal girl, quizzing me on movie quotes, calling me a Darla or an Old lady and making fun of me for being a Giants fan. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of the Rooney Family and the missing pieces in their hearts. Today though, I know I will be sending lots of thoughts and prayers their way. I would love if you could send you thoughts and prayers their way as they remember Bill and Patrick today, and everyday. If you would like you can send Erynn and her Mother in Law Debi your love on their blogs.
Always.In.Our. Hearts.

11 comments:

  1. You know, you are a truly beautiful person. I will be thinking about your friend Erynn and her lost loved ones today. Thank you for posting this and reminding us that we are so lucky to be able to experience life and everything it has to offer us - good, bad or indifferent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to post this about Erynn. I woke up this morning saw this post, and instantly it brought me back to that horrible day last year. I cried like a baby for her for days, my heart was and still is truly broken for her and her family. Life just isn't fair sometimes. They are def in my prayers today. I pray she has the strength to tackle today and all the ones in front of her. Thanks for being such a great friend to her Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers coming their way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you to post about Erynn and her family. You are such an amazing friend!

    I will definitely be thinking of Erynn, her beautiful children, and her in-laws today. My heart goes out to them on this day, and all the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me cry. I can't even imagine what they have gone through in the last year. Sending positive and loving thoughts their way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me cry. My heart aches for your friend Erynn. Things like this really make me want to live each day to the fullest and to never take for granted people that I love. Thank you for posting this. Thinking of Erynn and her family today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a touching tribute. I can't even imagine the family's sense of loss. I'll keep them in my thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls for sending your thoughts and reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *tears* Love you! Thank you Amber. P loved giving you and Mandi the hardest time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ..such an emotional post .. there is no harder things in life then loosing the loved ones..it just tear you apart.. I think its so beautiful that you have each other..friendship is so amazing thing..

    ReplyDelete