Thursday, January 7, 2010

Look of the Day: Party In the Back

When I saw this jacket on Anthropologie.com I knew I needed it. The back on it was just SO cool. Before purchasing I read the reviews, and they were not that good. The tie was in a weird spot, the arms were super long, and it was strangely short. That sold me, I have a super short torso, and long arms didn't seem like problem for me, so took a chance and it fit perfect! And the effect of the back was exactly what I was hoping for.
Check out the back!
And rocking it!
And thank you for all the feedback in my last Look of the day post. I really appreciate it. I will work on taking better pictures.

18 comments:

  1. Love this jacket but I can't find it on the anthrpologie website, did you find this in the store? Will have to go there and get if so, looks super cute, gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sold out online but I saw it in stores today. It is in the sale section. Hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks will go to store tomorrow and try to find..also in one of your blog pics you are wearing a pair of super cute steve madden boots, do you know what the name or style is.love them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!

    Annoymous I think the boots you are talking about at the steve Madden intyce boots
    http://www.endless.com/STEVEN-Steve-Madden-Womens-Intyce/dp/B000W950EU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ruffles peaking out!
    Great pic looks straight out of the Anthropologie catalogue

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great on you! You are SO rocking it! I love the new pics you're taking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! You are such a doll!!
    Are you wearing your Ash boots with this look??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that jacket on you! (and your title totally made me giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls! Yes brittany they are the ash olivias, they are SO comfortable!

    LOL Natalie I had to do it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are beautiful! Anyway, YOU can totally pull that jacket off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love this! So cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jacket looks so great on you!!

    Dea
    www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ..I just found your blog and Im lovin it .. and that jacket is liike a dream .. just so perfect ..really love it.. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, lovely! Just found your blog through the post on Kim's Anthroholic page and I love it. You're making me wish I had bought the Cascading Tulle Cardi when I had my hands on it back in November!

    ~Maria
    infinitewhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete