Thursday, January 21, 2010

Look of the Day: Let the Rain Fall Down and Wake My Dreams

Let it wash away my sanity 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream. Let the rain fall down. I'm coming clean...
Seriously what happened to the Lauguna Beach theme show song writer Hillary Duff? I thought that was a good song! Well today was a another stormy day in California otherwise known as another regular day in any other part of the America. I am happy for the rain and I am also happy that I spent the previous week in sandals while I could. This constant rain is just getting me all excited to wear outfits that rain has no effect on. A spring wish list is in the forecast for Tuesday but you know the weather people are always wrong.
On to the weather friendly but not so exciting outfit post. Just a Walter Blazer and my favorite Chloe boots.
Pennie Lane
And too frustrated with my mirror today..
Let's hope for a more exciting Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Great pics! You look fab as always. Hope your weather improves soon, I know the rain gets really old after a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaid looks great in winter...so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve that blazer, and I hate to say I loved it on Whitney Port, too! haha...

    Justine
    www.fetchingfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're "too frustrated" with your mirror ;) I'm actually enjoying the weather-call me crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever worn anything cute on a rainy day. Props for still putting forth effort when the forecast is depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is out of control fabulous and I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks andi, I am glad to have rain but I alittle sun shine or something lol.

    Thanks sabrina and pam!

    Thanks Andrea!

    LOL Justine. Good eye ;)

    LOL I'm silly like that CHelsea


    Thanks lousiangrown, hopefully it perks up here soon.

    THANK YOU Allison, that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete