Monday, January 4, 2010

Look of the Day: Lovely Lace

Well I am beat! It was like a shock to actually think about real life today after being so caught up in all the holiday extravaganza. Coffee was most definitely my friend today. Anyways, I busted out my Rodarte lace cardigan, umm perfection! I only wish I snagged this thing in other colors.
Rodarte Cardigan,Elizabeth and James skirt, J Crew Necklace, F21 Headband
Unexpected details are always fun, even if you can't see them.
Rodarte Tights
Forever Headband, J Crew necklace both of which were gifted to me by my step mom. And lastly my first flowers of the new year!
Here's to a short first week of the year!

12 comments:

  1. I like how you match things without being *too* matchy-matchy. It's a talent, mmhm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Chloe. You have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! Love your blog and concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit- that cardi looks great with the long dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pic on your blog with the leopard wrap and those lovely heels! The pic of you and your Rodarte with lace stockings and oversized coffee cup, divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thank you so much ladies for the sweet compliments! Chloe hearing that from you really made my day =)

    And thank you to all the new readers/commenters!Thank you for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look BEAUTIFUL and so tall in that picture! I love love love that cardi and will look at Target for one-though I'm sure they are long gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could cry. I almost bought that cardigan, but left it behind instead. I love it. Maybe you could mail it to me when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cardigan IS even prettier up close. Looks like a neat pattern to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hidden surprise of the tights!! So so pretty! (And I agree with Chloe, too!) I added you to my blogroll, as you have quickly become one of my favorites, I looooove your style, and its actually approachable enough that I could pull ideas from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS Girls!

    LOL Chelsea the long skirt and cardi elongates me, I was bare foot in the pic.

    So sorry louisianagrown =(

    The pattern on it is Really cute, thanks LC!


    THANKS anotherfishinthesea! I always love your picks!!

    ReplyDelete