Friday, January 22, 2010

Look of the Day: Suburban Outfitter

I had an easy Friday combined with a cozy Friday night at home. A night of watching (and supporting) Hope for Haiti, Tosh.O and the last Conan Tonight Show was on the agenda. Oh wait did I forget to mention I almost got in trouble for counterfeiting today? No, not money, but a gift certificate. For Christmas my Step-mom asked me to pick a few local gift certificates for gifts for my Mom. One of the gift certificates was for a local wine and tapas bar, that has weird hours. Well I never actually got around to getting that gift certificate, so I made a "place holder" AKA a fake gift certificate for my Mom to open on Christmas morning, and I planned to replace it after that. Well after Christmas morning I forgot about it. That is until today, when I was on the phone with my mom and she told me she was about to treat her friends to the restaurant!! Well I quickly remembered and thank goodness, I owe you mom! That could have been really awkward. I guess I make good fake gift certificates.
Anyways today I was just a suburban girl rocking some Urban Outfitters gear.


Hope your Friday was fabulous!

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the mix of prints here, amazing! As usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit Amber! I love the photography too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi took the words out of my mouth. The mix of prints is FANTASTIC! Love color and dots on the skirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolute adore that skirt- and love how you paired it with that patterned sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a "Gift Certificate" once for my in-laws that was $100 towards a plane ticket. My MIL thought that she could call up an airline to redeem it!!! I was shocked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS-the Haiti telethon was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the combo of patterns and colors in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! Your photography is picture perfect too!

    ReplyDelete