Friday, January 15, 2010

Gro0ve Slam, Work it Back. Filter That, Baby Bump that Track

SO STAR STRUCK CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM
So my L.A. trip has kicked off to a GREAT start already. After some (THREE hour) drama of me forgetting my Credit Card (yup mascara is NOT the only thing I forgot) my wasted time was made well worth it when ummmmm I HAD MY ULTIMATE CELEB SIGHTING!!! BRITNEY FREAKING SPEARS (with her mom and kids)!! Can you believe that!? And I wouldn't even call it a sighting I would say ENCOUNTER!! Please excuse my caps and excess exclamation points BUT I am still FREAKING out!! lol. Can I just tell you how hard it is to keep calm when you are within a few feet of the not only the biggest pop star, but umm your idol!??? Needless to say between that sighting and my fantastic Alice and Wonderland-esque hotel that Wendy found, my trip is off to a great start!?

Where our Britney encounter occurred. Wendy and I were on the purple couch, Jayden and Sean were each playing on one of the two white chairs and Britney and her mom were standing in between the two chairs while the kids played.
And me freaking out!


My hotel room view!

Sunset.
Cool hotel stuff




That's one happy girl right there! By the way that is a mirror/tv!I'M SO STAR STUCK, Baby could you blow my heart up????

25 comments:

  1. I would have had the exact same reaction! I love Britney! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm NO fan of Brit Brit but thats so exciting for you! You are so funny! :) Hope you ladies are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool encounter!! I love the pics of your hotel, it looks amazing. The pictures of you freaking out are beyond cute - they definitely made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Was she blonde or brunette? hahahah Gorgeous hotel, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would've had a freak out too. Mayjah. I'll bet you were super classy and didn't freak out right in front of her. I like the action shots with the bed jumping. I also enjoy jumping on hotel room beds. The more I read about you, the more I know our interests align, except you are way more fashionable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool you saw Britney!! Most people go to LA and don't see any celebrities, or if they do, they're a D-list or B-list celeb. I'm excited for you. And I love the modern decor in your hotel. Glad you are having such a fun time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe you were THAT close!! I would have been going nuts. Are her kids cute up close? Also, do you think the pics of her do her justice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for you-that is SO cool :) How long were they there for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot even lie about how jealous I am right now! Brit Brit is my idol and I would kill (ok, not really kill, but you get it) to see her! Congrats on such an awesome first celeb sighting of the trip! Have an awesome trip and ps, i heart your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Britney spears - a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! The hotel your in is fabulous, you must tell me which one it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome to town! that is quite the celeb sighting. i once saw jessica simpson; at first we thought there were police outside b/c of the flashbulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, how exciting!! What a good celeb sighting! Hope the rest of your trip in LA is just as exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my freakin goodness, I'm freakin out for you! That's the best encounter ever. Was she nice? What were her kids like? oooo how exciting. I love your freaking out photos haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha I love how happy you look in the jumping picks! You send them in to jumpbecause.com (One of my college friends started this blog! :) )

    Can't wait to see all your recaps of the trip! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No pics? I'm sure Brit and her entourage appreciate that you weren't snapping away taking photos of the kids. Is she as pretty in person as she is in the mags?

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG AMBER!!!!!! I adore Britney!!!!!!!!!! Lucky girl!!! How did she look??

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg amber! lol! did you take those pictures of yourself jumping on the bed?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. how awesome! did you talk to her at all? Did she seem nice?

    ReplyDelete
  20. So jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

    awesome pictures BTW! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL Wendy!!! Yup sure did! Thanks girls will recap with deets later!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ugh...DID YOU GET PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So awesome!! Great recovery from a little bit of a bumpy start! What hotel were you at?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so jealous. I LOVE Britney!! I would have cried I think.

    ReplyDelete