Thursday, January 14, 2010

I hopped off the Plane at LAX

"I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."
-Andy Warhol
Image from http://tcpatton.wordpress.com
I am here!! I figured out what I forgot!! MASCARA! I am not a makeup girl but I do wear eyeliner and mascara, and boy do I look tired right now rocking a mascara-less look, ekk! Well, the four hours of sleep didn't help either, I really need to work on that going to bed early thing. Well I am off to find a CVS for some L'Oreal Voluminous to wak up these eyes and then off to Coffee Bean stat! I can't wait to cruise down Melrose, Robertson's, and Sunset. And I do love plastic but only in the Barbie form.
Anyways, I look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign... I'll be back soon!

15 comments:

  1. Yea, mascara is definitely the one make up item I can't live without. Hope you grab some quick and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have an awesome time! Be sure to look for the following stars:

    Kermit the Frog

    Brittany (last time I was there someone had taken a piece of duct tape and written their name on it and taped it to an unclaimed star; it was pretty funny)

    And as far as fake people are concerned, you should also check out the wax museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find some good stuff!! If you like sushi, there's a cute, amazing place on Robertson called Oishi Sushi that I go to every time I'm on Robertson! Hope you have a fabulous time!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least mascara is easy (and inexpensive) to buy! Have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun! Can't wait to see what you buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how much fun! i am sure you are going to have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least mascara is one of the easier things to pick up from the store! Hope you have an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you! Have fun, and I hear ya on the mascara- I can't leave home without it. The L'oreal Voluminous is one of my favorite drugstore brands, too. *dances*

    ReplyDelete
  9. we can work everywhere, portable i love notebook, there so many article in my blog, you can see it and don't forget to leave your comment thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you had so much fun! Glad you got your coffee bean fix and my fave mascara!

    ReplyDelete